How these guidelines are enforced
Please realize that Hapyify is a diverse community and, while you may not necessarily agree with someone’s point of view, it may not be a violation of our Platform Guidelines. That said, when you see a page on Hapyify that you feel violates our Platform Guidelines, please take the time to report them via our reporting tool. A member of the team will review the report and if our Platform Guidelines have been violated, the case manager will contact the creator to let them know that they are outside these guidelines.
This is a commitment to creators. We know this is your livelihood. Our first reflex is always to try to educate creators to help them understand how a rule has been broken and how to remedy the issue. In cases where the violation is particularly bad or intentional we may take further action such as suspending or removing their account. In the most extreme cases we may ban a creator from using Hapyify.
Hapyify is for creators who put something original out into the world. As a creator, you may not post creations that infringe on others' intellectual property rights.
- You cannot create fake pages or collect money for things, products you’re not actually delivering. For example, you cannot create a fan page for someone else
- You cannot pretend to be or impersonate someone else by using the name, brand or works of another to deceive subscribers. We will review satire and comedy in a different way as we believe these subgenres are original creations.
Bullying, harassment, and threats
We do not allow bullying or harassment because we want Hapyify to be a safe place for our various communities. At the same time, we want people to be able to express themselves, be critical, and discuss controversial issues.
You cannot attempt to intimidate anyone, either directly or by using your influence over others. We treat real-life interactions and online interactions with equal seriousness when analyzing whether a line has been crossed and take appropriate steps to arrest the incident immediately.
Anyone on Hapyify should be able to express their opinion in a way that doesn't threaten or cause any distress, pain to another person. In this respect, we take threats of violence very seriously. Any creator or subscriber threatening the well-being of an individual or group of people will be removed from the platform immediately without any notice. This includes threatening behavior such as stalking or inciting others to commit violent acts.
If you are a victim of this behavior and feel that your personal safety is at risk, we suggest you contact your local law enforcement, in addition to reporting the behavior to us.
There is no room on Hapyify for projects funding hate speech, such as calling for violence, exclusion, or segregation. This includes serious attacks on people based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or serious medical conditions.
As we strive to create a community that is inclusive and diverse, we want to take into consideration our diverse user base of different ages and sensitivities. We require that all posts on your page be appropriate for all audiences/ages. Posts with mature themes must be marked as “subscriber Only".
You cannot post nude creations on Hapyify of both real and fictional subjects. This means that you cannot post nudity in public areas including your profile picture, banner, reward images or ‘about me’ section. As a reminder, you should never post or share nude creations of any individual under the age of 18, including yourself.
Pornography and sexual services:
We do not allow pornographic material or sexual services on Hapyify, which we define as "real people engaging in sexual acts such as masturbation or sexual intercourse on camera." For further information, please consult our Content & Creation Guidelines.
Offensive and graphic creations:
We review any content reported as offensive and graphic & we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Hapyify reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline.
We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations.
People who cannot use Hapyify
Because Hapyify empowers people financially, we restrict both the types of media and projects that can be funded on Hapyify, and also which people can and cannot receive funds through Hapyify. After creating a Hapyify page, any creator caught in the act or convicted of making credible violent threats, committing violent crimes, malicious doxing, coordinating nonviolent harm (such as fraud, money laundering and gambling), or encouraging others to do any of these activities may be banned from using Hapyify.
You cannot use Hapyify to fund your run for office or to fund for political campaigns.
Criminal or Harmful Past:
Any creator caught in the act or convicted of making credible violent threats, committing violent crimes, child abuse, malicious doxing, coordinating nonviolent harm (such as fraud, money laundering, and gambling), or encouraging others to do any of these activities, may be banned from using Hapyify.
Any individual or group with a criminal history or a suspect or having any affiliation with violent or dangerous groups (including terrorist or cyber terrorist organizations, organized criminal groups, and violent hate groups), cannot receive funds through Hapyify, no matter the purpose or apparent intention of their Hapyify page.
Any creator praising or actively supporting these groups or their leaders will not be allowed to use Hapyify.
Harmful and illegal activities
We do not allow funds to be collected for any harmful or illegal activities. You cannot fund creations that advocate, threaten, or show you causing harm to yourself, other people or any other living being or causing damage, harm to property etc. In the same way, you cannot promote illegal activities such as property crime, distribution of illegal weapons, or drug manufacturing etc.
We do not allow any page that promotes or glorifies self-harm, self-injury, suicide, physical challenges or an eating disorder.
If you or someone close to you might be in danger of hurting themselves, please contact local authorities or seek help.
We do not allow pages that collect money for any illegal purpose, or that encourage others to break the law. For example, creators should not promote illegal weapons, drug manufacturing techniques or distribution, or property crime. For example, we do not allow creations that help organize or encourage vandalism. Note that we do allow street art.
We ask those creators who are posting dangerous stunts to include a clear disclaimer. We also require that this types of posts be marked as “subscriber Only" if it is too graphic or dangerous for a general audience.
While it can be hard to grow a subscriber base, no one likes being spammed. Be creative and original, don’t post repetitive comments or send unwanted private messages to other members of the community.
These are some of the actions we consider to be spamming, which is prohibited on Hapyify:
- Don’t create pledging schemes; don’t contact other creators to have a pledge-for-a-pledge kind of trade deal.
- Don’t use Hapyify to release or link to malware or phishing schemes
- Don’t make misleading posts to grow your subscriberage.
- Don’t post comments on other creators’ pages promoting your own page.
- Don’t send a large number of unsolicited private messages asking for support.
- Don't use incorrect tagging in order to drive more search results.
- Don’t post multiple paid posts per day if you are a per-post creator.
Subscriber or Fan accounts
The philosophy behind these guidelines also applies to subscribers. While we believe that creators are best at managing their communities there are some instances when our team will review reports for subscribers' behavior.
If you would like us to review the behavior of one of your subscribers we will keep the review confidential.Our team reviews reports around hate speech, harassment and solicitation very carefully and we will take action against a subscriber account if we find that they are in violation of these guidelines.
Please remember that we will not share any details related to what kind of action we might have taken against a subscriber's account. Most importantly, if you feel unsafe because a subscriber is stalking or harassing you, you should always try to seek the help of your local law enforcement and contact the cyber crime unit. Hapyify will work closely with law enforcement whenever there is an investigation.
At Hapyify our endeavour is to create an environment where an individual creator/business can earn and focus on their art. We will do our best in making sure the creators get the opportunity to monetize their art and fan following. We aspire to empower the creators so that they can become their own BOSS. Said that we clearly understand and also propagate the fact that we all need to work in the realms of law.
We function as a platform connecting creators with their fanbase to help them earn from their creations. Our role strictly is of an intermediary between creators and their subscribers. We have belief and trust in Indian laws governing the intermediary and we follow them strictly. Here are the terms that we intend to follow while operating our platform which does not allow any creator on Hapyify to post the content which :
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- threatens public health or safety; promotion of cigarettes or any other tobacco products or consumption of intoxicant including alcohol and Electronic Nicotine Delivery System (ENDS) & like products that enable nicotine delivery except for the purpose & in the manner and to the extent, as may be approved under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Rules made thereunder;
- threatens critical information infrastructure